What T.H.I.S. offers Sellers
Move-In Certified Inspections may only be performed by and posted on FetchReport.com by InterNACHI Inspectors.
Tolley Home Inspection Services (aka- T.H.I.S.) is Certified through InterNACHI, the world's largest InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Move-In Certified Advantages
- Agent can recommend or Seller can choose T.H.I.S. to Inspect the Home before Buyer's Inspector arrives.
- Seller can Schedule the Inspection at their convenience
- Seller can assist the Inspector during the Inspection (something that is not normally done during the Buyer's Inspection.
- Seller and Agent are alerted to any immediate Safety, Fire or Health issues discovered before other Agents and potential Buyers tour the Home, and any issues or repairs can be resolved ahead of time, without rushing, which will help the Home Show better.
- Seller is given an opportunity to dispute or clarify any misstatements in the Report before it's generated for distribution
- Inspection Report helps the Seller see their Home through the eyes of an unbiased third party, thus making them more realistic about the asking price.
- The Report can also help substantiate a higher Asking Price.
- A Move-In Certified Inspection can be used as a Marketing Tool to help Sell the Home, both at Open House and Online, where the Report is hosted on FetchReport.com
- Move-In Certified Seller Inspection reduces the need for negotiations.
- Move-In Certified Seller Inspection may encourage a Buyer to waive their own Inspection Contingency
- Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they sometimes do when a Buyer's Inspection unexpectedly reveals problems at the last minute.
- A Move-In Certified Inspection Report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
- Visit MoveInCertified.com for more information
Move-In Certified Yard-Signs attract potential Buyers!
Sell your Home like a Pro!
Sellers may also set up their FREE HomeBinder and have it ready to transfer to the Buyer with all of their Home's information. (We will load a copy of your Report with your privacy in mind)
HomeBinder allows you to organize and save all related home information in a convenient online application. From storing paint colors to getting maintenance reminders, HomeBinder will help get your home ownership off to a great start. It will ensure you have all the details you need in the future right at your fingertips. Best of all, we’ll get it setup for you to minimize the effort to begin managing your greatest asset. Although you’ll probably not think about selling for some time, when you do, your HomeBinder will help with buyers, your accountant and the appraiser. We will give you lifetime of ownership access to HomeBinder Homeowner Edition (otherwise $12/year) as part of your inspection.
All General, Annual, 11th Month Warranty and Move-In Certified Home Inspections come with FREE Thermal Imaging
We don't just offer a Report, we offer a Lifetime of Value.